Tucked away in a quiet, suburban setting, Hathaway Tower is within walking distance of several city parks and the James river. Surrounded with shopping, dining, and convenience options, our residents enjoy a unique lifestyle close to downtown in a park-like environment. Amenities include:
• Professional Community Management Service & Onsite Manager
• Resident HOA Board and Committees
• Secured Entrances and Elevators
• 24/7/365 Professional Desk Security
• Package & Delivery Management
• Exterior Landscaping and Grounds Management
• A Beautiful Swimming Pool and Spacious Sundeck
• A Fitness Room
• A Welcoming Lobby “Living Room” to Greet Guests
• Interior Mailboxes
• Two Passenger Elevators
• One Freight Elevator for pets, deliveries, contractors, moving
• Dedicated Parking Per Condo
• A Well-Appointed Club Room for Meetings & Events
• Group Verizon FIOS service for the Entire Building
• Snow Removal
• Common Area Maintenance
• Trash & Recycling
• A Dog Walking Area
• Convenience to Downtown Richmond, Shopping, Restaurants & Amenities
• One covered parking space plus additional outdoor parking spaces
• Building insurance for main structure and common areas (Residents must maintain personal property and exposures insurance for their individual units)
• Reserve Fund for common area capital repairs/improvements (e.g. elevator replacement, roof, lobby, hallways, parking lot, etc.)
• Ample grocery and luggage carts for resident use
• Wi-Fi in Club Room and Exercise Room
• Trash chutes on each floor & recycling container onsite
• Grounds maintenance, landscaping, & underground irrigation system
• Scheduled exterior window washing (does not include patio doors)
• Building painting, caulking, waterproofing, etc.
• Parking lot lighting and paving
• Operation of emergency generator (provides electricity to common areas and one elevator during power outages)
• Rooftop lightning protection system
• Water, sewer and trash removal
• Maintenance staff for preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems, lighting, alarm systems, etc.
• Pest control services in common areas
Q: Is this a 55 plus community?
A: No. We have people of all ages living here.
Q: Is there a gym?
A: We have a gym on site with treadmills, bikes and weights.